Saturday, October 29, 2011

YHVH declared the end from the Bresheit

Isaiah 46:9-10
9 “Remember the former things long past,
For I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is no one like Me,
10 Declaring the end from the beginning,
And from ancient times things which have not been done,
Saying, ‘My purpose will be established,
And I will accomplish all My good pleasure’;

This comes from our Hebrew calendar that our congregation (www.lionlamb.net) produces and it was so good I had to share it.  I shows how powerful the Hebrew lanuguage is and that God uses it to show what His intentions are from the very first portion of the Torah; the very first word of the Torah for that matter.

Bresheit - Beginning.  The word in modern Hebrew (read right to left) looks like this:



When you take this word back to the Paleo Hebrew or Ancient Hebrew, you really see what God was saying.  Here is Bresheit in Paleo Hebrew:



Now let's look at each letter and its meaning (remember Hebrew reads right to left so start at the right):





YHVH is so detailed that He delcared the end from the beginning in the very first word of the Torah.  This is our God.  This is the level of detail He has given us.  Amazing!

That was just one word.  Imagine what you would learn if you studied the Torah and the Hebrew it is written in every week.  Think you might go deeper with Elohim than you ever have?  I guarantee you would.

As Isaiah said, "...10 Declaring the end from the beginning (Bresheit),.."
 









No comments:

Post a Comment